QuickBooks training is essential to proper bookkeeping.
If you are new to QuickBooks or just need a refresher course, please contact us.
- Financial Advisory Services – Financial Ratios and KPI Reporting – find the inefficiencies and reclaim your profits
- Operational Advisory Services – Performance Management Services, Strategic Business Plans, KPI Monitoring
- Nonprofit Advisory Services – Building the Budgets in QuickBooks, Grant Reporting in your Accounting Software, Building policies and procedures for your organization
- CFO Services – Full-time, part-time or interim – we can fill that gap in small businesses that many owners need. The financial sounding board to discuss organizational decisions – who is not an employee stakeholder.
- QuickBooks Training – One hour of training can save you hundreds of dollars in CPA time at the end of the year
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- Payroll – Quarterly / annual payroll tax returns
- Sales Tax
- QuickBooks (Desktop, Online, & Enterprise) Set-up
- QuickBooks (Desktop, Online, & Enterprise) Training
- QuickBooks (Desktop, Online, & Enterprise) Clean-up
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Cash/accrual accounting
- Cash flow management
We love variety. Our current clients include a courier company (with over 30 employees and 150 contractors), interior designers, insurance agents, non-profit organizations with private and government funding, doctors, construction companies, real estate agents, and several other industries. We are engaged in small and large accounting projects.
So, if you need just a little QuickBooks assistance or full-charge bookkeeping, we can help you.
- Medical professionals
- Insurance industries
- Commercial Property Management
- Interior Design
- Service industries
- Restaurant industry
- Real Estate